We understand the added stress of selling your home during a pandemic. We are committed to integrating the most current CDC guidelines into our selling process to help protect your family from communicable diseases.
- Ensue each prospect group has an appointment and is pre-screened for Covid symptoms.
- Ensure that every prospect and their agent wears a face covering.
- Ensure that every prospect and their agent sanitizes their hands before entering.
- Ensure that touching is kept to a minimum by opening every interior door and turning on lights prior to a showing
- Limiting access to your home to one prospect group at a time.
- Wipe down common touch points after a showing.
Ask your agent to see our Covid-19 policy for more details.